I agree with Titi. The vast majority of times, having Fastpath on does
not harm at all.

Having it disabled by default would be like not using computers because
they fail sometimes. That would be too extreme, isn't it? ;-)

As long as it's well documented, and there are alternatives to avoid the
problems, i think it's ok to leave Fastpath activated by default.

Regards,

  Juan José

--
Juan José del Río