The ldap server is active directory 2016.

The code that is using the directory ldap api is from a tomcat .WAR (apache
guacamole) [1].  I forked [1] and customized the jira/234 PR to support
ldap and nginx websocket load balancing in this repo [2] according to
apache guacamole's documentation.   I'm using docker swarm to set up an
overlay network between an nginx reverse proxy to two separate apache
guacamole tomcat servlets.  The nginx reverse proxy nginx.conf file is
provided here [3].

You're correct that userX log entries are successful ldap login attempts
that I do to the tomcat .WAR and then I immediately logout and back in
another time until the error occurs.  What would be causing the handshake
to not end?

[1] https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client
[2] https://github.com/michaelbarkdoll/guacamole-client/tree/jira/234
[3] https://gist.github.com/michaelbarkdoll/d78614635fa0432ab08100d05f1a4919