I tried removing the valid=10s from the docker swarm dns resolver to see if
it makes a difference, but I still received an error [1] after several ldap
successfully logins.  I noticed this error states:

org.apache.mina.core.RuntimeIoException: Failed to get the session.
Caused by: java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host

So, I made a bash script to check if there was any routing issues.

```
while true; do
nc -w 3 -z -v ad.uni.edu 636; echo $?
sleep 1;
done
```
Output:
Warning: inverse host lookup failed for 10.10.0.19: Unknown host
ad.uni.edu [10.10.0.19] 636 (?) : No route to host

I think one of the servers in the DNS entry is bad! I had hard coded Apache
Guacmaole to only connect to a good one, but I think the Apache Ldap is
doing a bind with the DNS entry provided by the ldap-user-base-dn:
dc=ad,dc=uni,dc=edu in apache guacamole.  I'm going to email our windows
folks and see if they can get that server out of the DNS entry since I
think it is the cause.

[1] https://gist.github.com/michaelbarkdoll/bc8ae3b13b1a20dd4ac259d6c20c011c

Michael Barkdoll