Onto the next problem…

As described back in April on this ML:

[Relax Control and password
policies](http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/directory-api/202104.mbox/%3CECC48E64-6CF9-40B7-8BC4-FCE60E40684E%40apache.org%3E)

I added support to use the Relax Control to the fortress core code base.

Moving onto 2.x API this control this code is now broken.

Specifically, I get this error when adding the control to an ldap request:

```
: ERR_08002_CANNOT_FIND_CONTROL_FACTORY failed to find a control factory for
control OID: 1.3.6.1.4.1.4203.666.5.12
2021-06-23 14:36:023 WARN  LdapNetworkConnection:2478 -
org.apache.directory.api.asn1.EncoderException:
ERR_08002_CANNOT_FIND_CONTROL_FACTORY failed to find a control factory for
control OID: 1.3.6.1.4.1.4203.666.5.12
org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoderException:
org.apache.directory.api.asn1.EncoderException:
ERR_08002_CANNOT_FIND_CONTROL_FACTORY failed to find a control factory for
control OID: 1.3.6.1.4.1.4203.666.5.12
```

Revisiting this example:
http://directory.apache.org/api/internal-design-guide/13-controls.html

I noticed that the decorator and factory classes weren’t implemented in my
solution.  Actually, as I recall, I did add them, but realized they weren’t
needed (with 1.x) and so I removed them.

I’ve since readded them:

1.
[RelaxControlFactory](https://github.com/apache/directory-fortress-core/blob/FC-238/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/fortress/core/ldap/RelaxControlFactory.java)
2.
[RelaxControlDecorator](https://github.com/apache/directory-fortress-core/blob/FC-238/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/fortress/core/ldap/RelaxControlDecorator.java)

To the existing two:

3.
[RelaxControl](https://github.com/apache/directory-fortress-core/blob/FC-238/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/fortress/core/ldap/RelaxControl.java)

4.
[RelaxControlImpl](https://github.com/apache/directory-fortress-core/blob/FC-238/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/fortress/core/ldap/RelaxControlImpl.java)

During the readding of the decorator and factory, I also noticed that the
example implentation referenced above does not match its associated interfaces,
i.e. has changed since 1.x.

So, I hacked a bit more to get my code to compile knowing that it's probably
not right and guess what -- it isn’t.

Same error as above.

Any help getting past this one is appreciated.

Still poking around 2.0 codebase to find viable example (for 2.0), and will
keep looking.

Thanks

—
Shawn