Tsutomu,

Thanks!  I do get an empty menu titled "MenuWithTip" in the menu bar with a
tooltip "This menu is a tooltip example."  However, it is an empty menu
that has no menu items when it opens.  If I try to add some menu items,
they don't appear.  Perhaps I'm doing it wrong.  Your menu is one level
further down in the node hierarchy.  Perhaps it does not support subnodes.
Can you add some menu items and still have the tooltip work?  Thanks.

Keith