Hi,
Like the following. I needed to add oor:op="replace" to node "a1".
Regards

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<oor:component-data
  xmlns:oor="http://openoffice.org/2001/registry";
  oor:package="org.openoffice.Office"
  oor:name="Addons">
  <node oor:name="AddonUI">
    <node oor:name="OfficeMenuBarMerging">
      <node oor:name="foo.bar.MenuHelpTip" oor:op="fuse">
        <node oor:name="foo.bar.MenuHelpTip.sub" oor:op="replace">
          <prop oor:name="MergePoint">
            <value>.uno:HelpMenu</value>
          </prop>
          <prop oor:name="MergeCommand">
            <value>AddBefore</value>
          </prop>
          <prop oor:name="MergeFallback">
            <value>AddPath</value>
          </prop>
          <prop oor:name="MergeContext">
            <value></value>
          </prop>
          <node oor:name="MenuItems">
            <node oor:name="child" oor:op="replace">
              <prop oor:name="Title">
                <value xml:lang="en-US">~MenuWithTip</value>
              </prop>
              <prop oor:name="URL">
                <value>foo.bar:MenuHelpTip</value>
              </prop>