For once, I actually agree with you Jon. ;-)

I don’t have your skills and talent, so I know I should stick to the easy
topics like pathology that my simple mind can understand.

So from your friendly comment I conclude that all this was all quite
predictable? Good.

My only goal here was to confirm that this data made sense. If it does, I’m
happy.

I don’t intend to publish in Nature.  I rely on you for that. ;-)

have a nice weekend!

PS = You should come up here and teach us. Your French level is not bad! Enough
to flirt with the women and order beer. The essential stuff.

Vincent

On 17janv., 2014, at 15:21, Jon Clements