> >http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-d...@lists.debian.org/msg543361.html

Sorry if I don't understand what's going on, but is this a
bug that causes the cookie header to have only the value '1'
instead of proper headers?

Since there's some activity/interest in a new release, maybe
someone can offer their opinion whether the suggested fix in
the bug report above is a good idea, or whether this is
something that needs to be fixed in Apache2::Cookie.  I
haven't been able to duplicate it-- maybe because I use
Debian?

Thanks.

(Resent after address change/resubscribe sorry for dups if
the first attempt got approved and not tossed.)

Mark