All looks good.  Waiting for someone with more legal knowledge than I to
confirm that we can re-use the patch, and I'll commit to trunk.

We may also want to do a release.  With the small amount of development,
it could be years until this sees the light of day if we wait to package
more stuff into it :)  2.12 was released March, 2009, so I'd like to
call a vote to T&R 2.13.

[  ] Release 2.13 with the new HttpOnly cookie feature (once committed)
[  ] Don't release 2.13 yet

I have tests for the perl interface at home. I can send that patch later this evening. I don't have a vote, but i'd vote for getting it out ;)

Adam