> > All looks good.  Waiting for someone with more legal
> > knowledge than I to confirm that we can re-use the
> > patch, and I'll commit to trunk.

My 2 cents, it seems like since everything in Debian is an
open-source license, the libapreq2 package is released under
its native license, and Robert Stone contributed the patch
to the Debian mailing list for inclusion in the package with
the license as it stands in Debian (which is the same), that
his act of contributing the patch, which included no
additional license stipulations, was implicit authorization
to use it and include it in the Debian package.  Since the
Debian package is the same license as the native source, you
should be able to lift it under those terms.

Mark