Hi folks,

I have tried to cross-compile aqbanking (build=i686-pc-linux-gnu,
host=i386-pc-mingw32) and failed because when cstdlib was included,
mingw32-g++ complained about malloc being undeclared.  It turns out this
is the same error as described

http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf/manual/autoconf.html#index-AC_005fFUNC_005fMALLOC-399

It seems that gwenhywfar and aqbanking never actually define rpl_malloc
or even check HAVE_MALLOC, so I wonder whether we need it.  Removing it
solves this problem.

Thanks for considering.

Ciao,
-- andi5

PS: I have not finished yet.  If it is of any interest, I could report
success of failure as well :-)