Hi,

On Sonntag, 5. Oktober 2008, Andreas Köhler wrote:
[...]
> I have tried to cross-compile aqbanking (build=i686-pc-linux-gnu,
> host=i386-pc-mingw32) and failed because when cstdlib was included,
> mingw32-g++ complained about malloc being undeclared.  It turns out this
> is the same error as described
[...]

I remember having the same problem on some occasions. The fix was in all cases
to not use malloc() but to replace those calls with a call to
GWEN_Memory_malloc() (which internally uses malloc).

I remember searching the internet and finding many similar reports but no
apparent solution, so I stayed with my fix which worked well until now (well,
I only cross-compile, I don't have mingw on a WIN32 machine, and until a few
weeks ago it worked nicely).

However, if you could show me the offending line I could have a look at it...

[...]
> PS: I have not finished yet.  If it is of any interest, I could report
> success of failure as well :-)
[...]

By all means, please do ;-)

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/