Hi All,

Got probs with my site again... (see the URL at my sig below).
This inherently Arachne-related, so I guess this is on topic...

Weird... I'm sure I have added the proper </CENTER> closures
below each corresponding <CENTER> tags.  But some parts below
them still get centered.  I counteract this effect by adding
<P ALIGN=LEFT> at each section's first paragraph, but apparently
the welcome section title -- "Welcome Arachne User!" (if you use
Arachne) -- still get centered.  I want it *left* aligned!

Help?

PS- Bernie: All you need is Apache's MOD Rewrite, it works fine
    at VA.  The link availabe at my site (see the right panel).
    All test parts are currently removed, so you won't see my
    customized 404 and badspammer page.  Sorry, found some nasty
    bugs there...  I'll let you know when they're fixed.

TIA,

--Eko
http://survpc.virtualave.net/