Eko wrote:
>PS- Bernie: All you need is Apache's MOD Rewrite, it works fine
>    at VA.  The link availabe at my site (see the right panel).

I can't remember having such a bad memory ;-) What are you talking about?
Obviously the SurvPC site (which I should changed on my own link page - but
I'm working on my pages now so I'll do that when I have time - it's not the
most important changes on them). But I still don't understand it, have I
asked a question and forgot about it? Seriously I can't remember anyone at
all asking a question about this so my memory must be at serious fault
somehow...