This seems awfully off topic, but the notion that
atheism implies an immoral society is not true.  For a
primer, visit:
www.infidels.org/library/modern/nontheism/atheism/morality-and-atheism.html

Regarding believing biblical creation, every person
should know that the Bible contradicts itself on
creation.  One example:

GE 1:11-12, 26-27 Trees were created before man was
created.
GE 2:4-9 Man was created before trees were created.

Insisting on the LITERAL truth a story that is
internally inconsistent does not put one on the
logical or factual high ground.

That said, courtesy demands that I welcome rebuttals,
but I'll not continue on this tangent myself.

Thanks,
-jsh