From: aroma-affymetrix@googlegroups.com
[mailto:aroma-affymetrix@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Neetu Tandon
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 09:06
To: aroma-affymetrix@googlegroups.com
Subject: [aroma.affymetrix] Re: Gene 2.0 ST arrays

Hello all,
It may be a little out of the current thread discussion, but i want to test a
dataset which uses HuGene-1_0-st and HuGene-2_0-st arrays for my analysis tool
in geneXplain platform.
I am getting lot of datasets using HuGene-1_0-st in GEO but not HuGene-2_0-st.
Can anyone help me with this. How should i get  publicly available dataset
using this platform.
Is it also denoted by some other name.
Any pointers in this regard is really appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Neetu