Hi Philip,

Thank you for your reply.  I am using MATLAB to analyze the gene expression
data generated by "Affymetrix Human Gene 1.1-ST Array".  When I ran this
function “affygcrma”, I got following error:

Warning: The ChipType (HuGene-1_1-st-v1) of CEL file
ASFREYT_HuGene1.1ST_C04_2.CEL does not match the ChipType
(HuGene-1_1-st-v1_ascii) of library file HuGene-1_1-st-v1_ascii.CDF.
> In celintensityread at 255
  In affygcrma at 140

Thanks,
Jerry

On Friday, November 1, 2013 3:20:09 PM UTC-7, philipg wrote:

>   Hi Jerry,
>
> I read your message regarding the binary CDF that you downloaded from
> NuGO_R.html (I am responsible for these packages and I am the maintainer of
> NuGO_R.html). Unfortunately, you are not explaining what exactly the
> problems are that you encounter? Can you please explain to me what you are
> trying to do and in what kind of problems you run? I'll try to give you a
> hand then.
>
> Regards,
>
> Philip de Groot
> Wageningen University
>

> 2013/11/1 <jerry...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
>
>>  Hello,
>>

>> To analyze Human Gene 1.1 st array, I used these CDF files, which
>> are: HuGene-1_1-st-v1_ascii.CDF (from affymetrix) and (ii)
>> HuGene-1_1-st-v1,byTranscript-fsetid,pd.hugene.1.1.st.v1.cdf (from *
>> http://nmg-r.bioinformatics.nl/NuGO_R.html*<http://nmg-r.bioinformatics.nl/NuGO_R.html>
>> ).  Unfortunately, I am getting errors that stop me to move forward in
>> my work.  Please let me know if there is another website to download this
>> CDF file.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jerry
>>
>> --
>> --
>> When reporting problems on aroma.affymetrix, make sure 1) to run the
>> latest version of the package, 2) to report the output of sessionInfo() and
>> traceback(), and 3) to post a complete code example.

>> To unsubscribe and other options, go to
>> http://www.aroma-project.org/forum/
>>
>> ---
>> "aroma.affymetrix" group.