From: jerrych...@gmail.com [jerrych...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2013 12:29 AM
To: aroma-affymetrix@googlegroups.com
Cc: jerrych...@gmail.com; Hooiveld, Guido
Subject: Re: [aroma.affymetrix] CDF file for Human Gene 1.1 st array

Hi Philip,
Thank you for your reply.  I am using MATLAB to analyze the gene expression
data generated by "Affymetrix Human Gene 1.1-ST Array".  When I ran this
function “affygcrma”, I got following error:

Warning: The ChipType (HuGene-1_1-st-v1) of CEL file
ASFREYT_HuGene1.1ST_C04_2.CEL does not match the ChipType
(HuGene-1_1-st-v1_ascii) of library file HuGene-1_1-st-v1_ascii.CDF.
> In celintensityread at 255
  In affygcrma at 140

Thanks,
Jerry