Hello Jeff,

Which sourceforge page you're using?
I couldn't find any ppd on the ARSperl sourceforge page, and none in the
activestate repositories.

In the ppm of activestate, it tells me that arsperl was not built correctly
due to unsatisfied dependencies.

Also, we need version 1.91 of arsperl, not 1.90, since there was a nasty bug
fixed with ars_APIVersion().

Kind regards,
Georg