Hello,

We're struggleing with the compilation of ARSperl in Windows at the moment.
First of all, we fixed and patched arsperl (about 3 pages patches) to get it
compiled with MinGW.
Most likely linker patches, extension patches and library renames - so
nothing too serious.

Now, when we try to use ARS, DynaLoader complains about the isa_int function
(which seems to be a part of arsperl itself, defined in ARS.xs).
It croakes at the perl corak "usage: isa_int(value)".

Since we can't seem to get this one fixed for now (I basically don't know
how ARSperl wraps the library), I'd like to know if anyone has made that one
building on Windows2003 with ARSperl 1.91, ARS Libraries 7.1 and MinGW?

As it seems, the link posted in the other conversation (developer.bmc.com)
isn't available anymore there (or was removed). At least for us, it says
it's not available anymore / the page does not exist. We'd be very thankful
about a binary package as well (I don't know if we have Visual Studio
available to compile it with the Microsoft compiler).

Kind regards,
Georg