Hi Philipp,

Custom enum fields are not supported via the OO interface in ARSperl 1.91;
they will be in the next version. The changes are already in CVS. See:
http://arsperl.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/arsperl/ARSperl/ARSOOform.pm?view=log

You could use the regular (non-oo) ARSperl calls to get your data in and out
of ITSM.

Regards,
--
Michiel Beijen