Hi Philipp,

The quick answer is: don't use the ARS OO interface.  You'll have to use the
procedural interface and sort out the enum values yourself.  Look at
ARSOOform.pm.  The code that produces your error-message is:

    if ($fv->{'dataType'} eq "enum") {
      if (ref($fv->{'limit'}->{'enumLimits'}) eq "ARRAY") {
                                $enums{$_} =
[...@{$fv->{'limit'}->{'enumLimits'}}];
                        }
      elsif (exists $fv->{'limit'}->{'enumLimits'}->{'regularList'}) {
        $enums{$_} = [...@{$fv->{'limit'}->{'enumLimits'}->{'regularList'}}];
      } else {
        print "Sorry. I'm not sure what to do with non-regularLists of
enums.\n";
        print "(this enum is type \"", keys %{$fv->{'limit'}->{'enumLimits'}},
"\")\n";
        print "listStyle = ", $fv->{'limit'}->{'enumLimits'}->{'listStyle'},
"\n";
        die;
      }
    }
  }

I find Data::Dumper very helpful for quickly getting to know the
data-structures returned by various API calls.

Cheers,

Rob Urban

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----