Greetings List,

 I am trying to open a form with arsperl 1.91 like so:

$form = $connection->openForm(-form=> "CHG:Template");

While some forms work ok with the above method, I get the following error when
I try to open the above mentioned form:

Died at /usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.0/ARSOOform.pm line 74.
new connection object: (servername, username, )
caching field: Authoring Organization
        datatype: char
caching field: z1D Char11
        datatype: char
caching field: z1D_AssociationType02
        datatype: enum
Sorry. I'm not sure what to do with non-regularLists of enums.
(this enum is type "customList")
listStyle =
destroying connection object: ars_Logoff called.

Am I using the wrong method to open the form?

Sincerely,
 - Philipp Wollschlegel