Hi Torsten

Thanks for that. I have fixed that and I hope to get that in the development
version in the next few days.

However, there is still a problem that has been mentioned before on the list
in that Artemis does not yet take into account column 1 in GFF3 (the "ID of
the landmark used to establish the coordinate system"). This means feature
positions that are not on the first sequence are wrong. I hope to get this
fixed soon as well.

Regards
Tim