Hello Torsten,

I think I can answer Question 2.

When you use File > Save Entry As > EMBL Format, You actually have an option
to "Add EMBL Header" (a little checkbox on the right hand side next to the
folder file list). When this option is checked, artemis will prompt you with
a pop-up to give your entry an entry ID. Later your file will have an "ID"
line.

Hope I helped, otherwise there's always Tim.

Cheers,
-- yealing --