Dear Sir/Ma'am

Hi, I am trying to view the comparison files using ACT tool.
I have been working with MUMmer, and I got the comparison file generated by
MUMmer (using NUCmer function -> .coords file).
as I know, ACT can read the output of MUMmer.
however, when loading the comparison file in ACT, I got error message about
comparison file format.
I don't know which files to use..
Do I need a parser for my MUMmer output files?
If so, could you let me know how I can parse them using Python code?
(I am not a perl person..so if not a complete code, I cannot use them...  )
and, I have a one more question..
using ACT tool, can I get the sequences when I selected a part of comparison
region?

Thank you very much for your time,

Sincerely from Sun-Young Lee

Sun-Young Lee

Laboratory of Genomics & Genomic Medicine
Lee Gil Ya Cancer and Diabetes Institute
Gachon University of Medicine and Science

Tel                              : +82 32  899 6545
Fax                              : +82 32  899 6519
Mobile      : +82 19 278 0920
e-mail: sy...@gachon.ac.kr; 209ab...@gmail.com