Dear Tim.

Hi, Thank you for your answer

and.. I have more questions..

I want to see where reversed matches are and get sequences of there.
in main window(loading 2 sequences files, comparison file), I have to move the
scroll bar and find where reverse/forward matches are.
but if I load a dot-plot file, I can see at a glance, i think..   so I am
trying to load the dot plot file.
following ACT manual, ACT can read users dot-plot. also, I have a plot file
generated  MUMmer.
when I upload 2 fasta files and comparison file, the menu bars are changed.
they have functions for each fasta file I loaded.
I have one dot plot file compared two sequence,.

1.  where I upload this file?
2. if I upload a dot-plot file generated mummerplot, do I need a parser?
   (following manual, mummmerplot output is different from users plot format
recommended ACT, so I got error message when I upload)
3. if I upload a dot-plot file, can I select a region and get sequences of
there?

best regards.

Sun-young

2010. 6. 28., 오후 4:50, Tim Carver 작성: