Hello Assamnetters,

Long time no talk.

Decided to return to the ol' 'juhalor mel' by announcing my latest blog site. I
hope this one will last a bit longer than the previous attempts.
Posted a picture to:

http://chanmanstl.tumblr.com

It is from my recent 10 day rafting/ camping  trip down the Colorado River deep
in the bottom of the Grand Canyon. It was an awesome  trip.
I hope to share some images and hopefully with a little description in the
coming weeks and months. It is a departure from my usual
fare in assamnet. But this may be more palatable than the never ending debates
of the past :-).

Speaking of which, mm's note of this morning referring to Oxom Xagor is
something that got me going a few days back. It is yet another
one of those hare-brained proposals that ought to be nipped in the bud. I
thought of posting it here, but since it requires graphic attachment, probably
won't go thru this list. Maybe I will be able to post it thru some other forum.
We will see.  The author also prohibits publishing it without  permission. I
can imagine why :-).

cm