Aw come on A! Nobody is gonna bite you. What are you afraid of? Being right or
wrong ?

*I* promise NOT to make any snide  or sarcastic comments if you are wrong.
Instead I will try to explain why you may be wrong.
On the other hand, if you make the right assessment, we will shower you with
praise.  Wouldn't that be nice?

So, go ahead and do share your thoughts. We will all be the richer for it.
Personally, I learn something everyday. Who knows, you
may open my close mind!

:-)