Asterisk Sales wrote:
<mailto:asterisk-users@lists.digium.com> Hello list, Is there any way to use a2billing without the IVR for the sip/iax users. (authentication is done by the user id and pass as user registers with asterisk). I want to dial the destination number to the asterisk. for example: user dials,
exten =>_011.,1,DeadAGI(a2billing)
system will connect the destination and bill them. but right now we need to enter the destination followed by the IVR prompts which i dont want. Thanks in advanved if anybody can help me.

Yes, this is all configurable from /etc/asterisk/a2billing.conf

If you set use_dnid=YES then a2billing will pick up the destination from the number the user dialled.

Set the following to turn off the IVR stuff:

; Play the balance to the user after the authentication (values : yes - no)
say_balance_after_auth=NO

; Play the balance to the user after the call (values : yes - no)
say_balance_after_call=NO

; Play the time the user can call (values : yes - no)
say_timetocall=NO

Hope this helps.

--

-Barry Flanagan