rnc Info Lists wrote:

Thats great to hear. Can you please share your config files that connect iconnecthere and net2phone via SIP? I think there are a number of people here who have tried and not been able to get it to work.

Here's what I'm using for iconnecthere. They provide me with both origination and termination, btw, so there are clauses that handle each.

***************
in sip.conf:

register = 18005551212:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(first part is my inbound phone number, second is account password)

[iconnect]
type=peer
username=12312312
secret=XXXX
callerid = "My Name" <18005551212>
host=213.137.73.140

And in extensions.conf:

exten => _11.,1,Goto,iconn|BYEXTENSION|1

Later on. . .
[iconn]
exten => _11NXXNXXXXXX,1,StripMSD,1
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,2,Prefix,6666
exten => _66661NXXNXXXXXX,3,Dial,SIP/[EMAIL PROTECTED]||r

For origination:

exten => 15126919417,1,Dial,SIP/ata1|23

Note I'm using the old (deprecated) syntax for the various commands. And I don't pretend this is beautiful or optimal syntax. The 6666 preceding the number was something they told me to use to get gsm encoding.

FWIW.

B.