On 23.06.20 at 21:10 Luca Bertoncello wrote:
> Am 23.06.2020 um 21:08 schrieb Michael Maier:
>> On 23.06.20 at 08:05 Luca Bertoncello wrote:
>>> Am 23.06.2020 07:27, schrieb Luca Bertoncello:
>>>
>>> I again

>> RTP-VoIP-packets never reach this size. Size is about 214 bytes.
>
> OK, so it must be something other...
>
> But I really don't have any idea what... :(

Your basic architecture looks good to me - now you have to start the analysis
of the problem with pcapsipdump and wireshark as I wrote before to get an idea
what actually happens at
all. You most probably won't come any further without doing any analyzing. You
have to learn it. It will take some, or even more, time. You can't do it in
just few hours or maybe
even days or weeks. It is work or even hard work to learn and to do it.

That's my problem: It's impossible for me to assist because I can't see any
effort on your side to learn. I won't fix your problem. You have to fix it
yourself. All I can do, is, to
show you a way to *find* your problem (I can't know your problem) and may be to
give some hints how to fix it (once you've found it). Finding / localizing
problems and fixing them
are two completely different things. But before you fix a problem, you have to
know the problem. Therefore: go and find your problem by starting the analysis.
That's the first thing
to do.

Regards
Michael