Am 24.06.20 um 08:10 schrieb Luca Bertoncello:
Am 24.06.2020 05:05, schrieb Michael Maier:

Hi

Your basic architecture looks good to me - now you have to start the

Nice to hear it...

analysis of the problem with pcapsipdump and wireshark as I wrote
before to get an idea what actually happens at
all. You most probably won't come any further without doing any
analyzing. You have to learn it. It will take some, or even more,
time. You can't do it in just few hours or maybe
even days or weeks. It is work or even hard work to learn and to do it.

Well, that's the very problem...
I don't know *how* to analyze it... Or, better, how to read the data...
I know, I can use tcpdump, sngrep and many other tools, but I don't know what I have to expect and how to decide, that a paket is wrong...
Can someone help me to learn it?
Google is your friend as usual. Try *for example* those search patterns as
*entry point*:
wireshark rtp stream analysis
wireshark voip mitschneiden

https://support.yeastar.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007606533-How-to-Analyze-SIP-Calls-in-Wireshark