Hi.

I have a dialplan which calls the VoiceMail() application, and I'm getting the
following behaviour:

 - if the inbound caller leaves a message, then presses #, and then presses 1
to accept the recording, everything works as expected and the dialplan
continues processing after the line containing VoiceMail()

 - if the inbound caller leaves a message and then hangs up, the diaplan
simply stops executing with a message such as:

[2022-10-03 13:02:23.355976] pbx VERBOSE[19022][C-00000556]: pbx.c:4413 in
__ast_pbx_run: Spawn extension (RecordVM, 00xx74xx88xx90, 2) exited non-zero
on 'SIP/TrunkOne-00000c12'

The subsequent commands in the dialplan do not get processed.

Can anyone suggest either why this would happen and how to get the dialplan to
continue processing under all circumstances, or at least how to investigate
futher what is causing this to happen?

I'm sure that leaving a message and hanging up the call should be valid
because that's what the default greeting message tells people they can do.

Thanks,

Antony.

--
Why are they called "The Rocky Mountains"?
What are other mountains made of?

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.