Hi,

Dahdi timing is for dahdi hardware. See here:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Timing+Interfaces
<https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Timing+Interfaces>

You could check your asterisk modules using "module show" on asterisk cli.

Sounds like you might be doing transcoding, which might be the cause of your
problems. Are you using the same codec for all calls? If so - which one? I'm
not 100% sure about this, but asterisk might be using slin internally for the
conf bridge, which means it might have to do some expensive transcoding on the
receiving and then again on the sending end. You could check your transcoding
times with "core show translation recalc".

Regards,
Stoyan