I have had a similar problem. I think geolocation introduced some
additional prerequisites run:
/usr/src/asterisk-XXXXX/contrib/scripts/install_prereq test

then recompile asterisk

That script installs a bunch of crap you don't need, but running it in
test mode rather than install might help you determine what specific
additional packages are. I'm running Ubuntu. For me the troubles
showed up about 18.7.0 and that script did get me going, but messed up
my minimalist installation.