Hi Everyone,

I am trying to find a way to build an AGI script or dialplan that can handle a
“please just say OR enter the post code (zip code) you want” voice IVR. I
already have a speech to text solution working with the AGI Record command and
this works. Of course a standard DTMF menu is easily done, but I don’t know how
to do both at the same time. I need a non-blocking way to also receive the DTMF
digits while listening for a voice at the same time. Or I suppose a
non-blocking way to record audio might work, and keep the DTMF Read() as
blocking?

My big limitation right now is that we are still on Asterisk 11. I am planning
a move to Asterisk 18 but even this doesn’t seem like it would support
StoreDTMF which would have probably been a solution. I would appreciate any
ideas on how to do this.

Thanks.
Rhys Hanrahan | Chief Information Officer
e: r...@nexusone.com.au<mailto:r...@nexusone.com.au>

[www.nexusone.com.au]<http://www.nexusone.com.au/>   [signature_1237010360]
<http://www.fusiontech.com.au/>

NEXUS ONE | FUSION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
p: 1800 NEXUS1 (1800 639 871) or 1800 565 845 | a: Suite 12.03 Level 12, 227
Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000
www.nexusone.com.au<http://www.nexusone.com.au/> |
www.fusiontech.com.au<http://www.fusiontech.com.au/>

The information in this email and any accompanying attachments may contain; a.
Confidential information of Fusion Technology Solutions Pty Ltd, Nexus One Pty
Ltd or third parties; b. Legally privileged information of Fusion Technology
Solutions Pty Ltd, Nexus One Pty Ltd or third parties; and or c. Copyright
material Fusion Technology Solutions Pty Ltd, Nexus One Pty Ltd or third
parties. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this message. Fusion Technology Solutions Pty Ltd, Nexus
One Pty Ltd does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage arising from
the use or distribution of this email.