On Wednesday 25 January 2023 at 00:38:25, John Novack wrote:

> You have posted the same message several times in the last few days!!

I think it has become clear that I did this not because I was getting no
answers, but because my question was not appearing on the list.

> I would assume no one has an answer to your question, at least on this
> list. It seems most have migrated to another (UGH!) venue, so the few that
> are left can't help.

I await the repair of whatever has been delaying messages on the list, and
then I am optimistic that someone will have replied, even if it takes some
days for that reply to become apparent.

Antony.

--
I thought of going into banking, until I lost interest.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.