On Wednesday 25 January 2023 at 19:17:04, Daniel wrote:

> Asterisk 20.1.0
>
> [globals]
> Sphones=SIP/SYealinkT38G&SIP/SGC610IP
> Kphones=SIP/KC470IP&SIP/KSnom870
> Allphones=${Sphones}&${Kphones}
>
> -s*CLI> dialplan show globals
> Allphones=SIP/KC470IP&SIP/KSnom870&SIP/SYealinkT38G&SIP/SGC610IP
> Sphones=SIP/SYealinkT38G&SIP/SGC610IP
> Kphones=SIP/KC470IP&SIP/KSnom870

Thank you very much.

I have now established that this works provided it's in extensions.conf or
some included file.

It does not work if it's written in AEL - assigning global variables works,
but the above does not.

I shall keep my global assignments out of AEL in future.

Thanks,

Antony.

--
Just when you think you're done, a cat floats by with buttered toast strapped
to its back.

 - Steve Krug, "Don't make me think"

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.