Thanks, Michael. A few questions:

Is [transport_name] a reserved word, or am I supposed to replace it with a name of my own, like '[did-transport]'?

Some of the keywords I haven't seen before. Is ca_list_file supposed to be an aggregate of the public and private key? And what are the 'method,' 'tos' and 'cos' keywords, which are commented out in your instructions?

Otherwise, the rest is quite clear.