On Saturday 22 October 2005 20:52, Marcel Janssen wrote:
> On Saturday 22 October 2005 20:35, Marcel Janssen wrote:
> > On Saturday 22 October 2005 20:16, Marcel Janssen wrote:
> > > I used smart fix at one time and it solved some issues. I have still a
> > > few things left though. One major problem :
> > > Mythfrontend doesn't start because of a wrong QT version, but if I
> > > install another QT version KDE won't start properly.
> >
> > I downgraded QT but mythfrontend still won't start so I guess my
> > conclusion was wrong.

OK, seems somehow i got bot KDE and mythfrontend working again.
Even the remote control work perfect now (but the keyboard control has stopped
working :-| ).

Anyway, I guess that when I upgrade all the fc3 stuff to fc4 stuff things must
be fine again. I just wonder how I can do this automatically ?

Regards,
Marcel