I'm still having occasional issues with my apple TV's video getting
hung while watching Live TV, requiring a reboot. The culprit seems to
be related to the following error message:

 NVP: Timed out waiting for free video buffers

I've done some googling, but haven't been able to find a definitive
answer. Some possible leads include passing "noapic" and/or
"acpi_use_timer_override" as kernel arguments (I assume you can do
this by simply editing the grub/menu.lst file and running update-
grub), but I haven't tried this yet.

Has anyone else encountered this error? If so, does anyone have a
fix?

Thanks,

Bruce