Hi Marcelo,

> First, please, if here is not the correct place to post this message,
> please, point me out the correct one.

Don't worry.

> I started emacs to day to compose a course test and get a lot of
> warnings messages.

> I posted they here:

> https://pastebin.com/Qt1Kt8bg

1. In general, it isn't helpful just to show the result only like this.
   You should provide a "recipe" so that other people can try to
   reproduce the issue. I recommend to read the info node displayed by
   the menu item Help->How to Report a Bug, which discusses somewhat
   related topics (in particular, "Understanding Bug Reporting" section).
2. Having said that, the contents you provided show that you are having
   trouble with very old AUCTeX source; tex-buf.el and prv-emacs.el no
   longer exist in the current AUCTeX.

I don't know why you fetched such old AUCTeX source. Try the latest
release of AUCTeX, either via ELPA or tarball.

Regards,
Ikumi Keita
#StandWithUkraine #StopWarInUkraine