On 29/09/23 at 04:36, Ikumi Keita wrote:

Install from ELPA?

I had never used ELPA before.

4. When the status of the package "auctex" is "available", type
  i x
  on the line "auctex" is. Then installing from ELPA would begin. After
  another few minutes, it would complete. Then it's ready.

Thank you so much!

After install, it have prompted out a message:

Warning (comp): tex-site.el:138:31: Warning: the function ‘BibTeX-auto-store’
is not known to be defined.

I C-x C-c and restarted emacs gui. That message go away.

After open my file.tex to edit it, the next message was prompted out:

Warning (comp): font-latex.el:857:43: Warning: ‘max-specpdl-size’ is an
obsolete variable (as of 29.1).

I do a google search and found [1], so I think that in the next master
auctex release it you be fixed.

I am very grateful to you!

1. https://www.mail-archive.com/auctex-devel@gnu.org/msg15754.html

--