Back in the 80s I remember flying GOD in Nationals at Waikerie where we started
as soon as we could and finished most days at dusk just squeezing home over the
fence.........long time since I have flown those kind of tasks.........once you
cruise all day above 80 give me a ASW 20...........it's the combination of
tasking and the polar envelope you are using that has changed.......IMHO........

Best Regards,
Mike Durrant
VH-FQF