Hi Ron,

As I understand it there have been significant problems with the costs and bureaucratic difficulties of getting gliders into the country. Apparently there are very few modern gliders available locally. I believe that Allan will now be flying in the World Class as it is possible for him to hire a PW5 in Argentina.

Tobi Geiger, Craig Collings and Mike Durrant were in the original team with Allan - Mike has withdrawn because of the costs but I assume that Tobi and Craig are still attending. Both are in Club Class.

This has not only affected Australia, there are many others around the world who are facing this problem. It may be a fairly small event.
Untitled Document

Cheers

 /Tim/

/tra dire e fare c'รจ mezzo il mare/