Hey martin, the animationLibrary is a little tricky. It itself is not
an Array, but it carries an Array of the animation Channels in it.

Try tracing: trace(" ==> " + model.animationLibrary._channels);   //
_channels being an Array, you should be able to get .length, or [0],
[1], etc...

Do you see animation when you .update() your skinAnimation ?