Do you mean the .NET client side?  I have created a similar C# class
for that portion.  The C# class has the ability to add attachments for
a client, and to detach them.

As for a Java client, I have only created a method that solves half of
the problem.  I think, though, after solving the first half, the
second half should be a trivial thing to create.  I will see if I can
make something to contribute next week.

Regards,
John Walker