Hi, John,

Could you please share your C# client code with us since the reference is so hard to find on this topic in the .NET society? I am writing a C# client to send an attachment to an Axis server.

Thanks,

Scott

[John Walker wrote]

Do you mean the .NET client side?  I have created a similar C# class

for that portion.  The C# class has the ability to add attachments for

a client, and to detach them.

As for a Java client, I have only created a method that solves half of

the problem.  I think, though, after solving the first half, the

second half should be a trivial thing to create.  I will see if I can

make something to contribute next week.

Regards,

John Walker