Thank you all,

I am using JBOSS and I do have all of the jars in the class path

Marika

From: sunil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 January 2005 11:39
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Axis installation - WSDL2Java

Hi,

 You need to include the following .jar files in your classpath.

I am using Axis 1.1. running under Tomcat 5.0.27.

 think you should download tomcat 5.0.x and use the jars provided by tomcat in the  bin directory.

My classpath has the following jar files.

C:\axis\axis-1_1\lib\axis.jar;

C:\axis\axis-1_1\lib\axis-ant.jar;

C:\axis\axis-1_1\lib\saaj.jar;

C:\axis\axis-1_1\lib\commons-discovery.jar;

C:\axis\axis-1_1\lib\commons-logging.jar;

C:\axis\axis-1_1\lib\jaxrpc.jar;

C:\axis\axis-1_1\lib\log4j-1.2.8.jar;

C:\axis\axis-1_1\lib\wsdl4j.jar;

C:\ApacheTomcat5.0\common\lib\servlet-api.jar;.;

I hope that works.